Home | Store


Our New Look
Monday, February 05, 2007 | posted by Mike

I mentioned that we'll be posting on some of our new features, and today I want to mention the whole new look and feel of the site.

First off, I would like to thank everyone who has passed along their thoughts, either in the form of comments to the initial post or in e-mails sent to me. I truly appreciate your comments, and I'm thrilled that so many of you like the new look. I wanted to go with something that, frankly, appeared a bit more "professional" (whatever that means) while still reflecting the sense of fun and lightheartedness that we've always tried to bring to the site. Plus, we've come to think of the chef's knife as part of our motif, so it meant a lot to bring that along from the old site.

The job couldn't have been done without Misty, who did a fantastic job designing our new look. She asked me what I wanted, listened and then came up with something that incorporated everything I needed on the site but also featured an interesting, exciting and fun look that I never could have come up with my myself.

Again, if you have any thoughts about the new look or (heaven forbid!) come across any problems or errors with the new layout, be sure to let me know.

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.