Home | Store


Welcome to the New TV Food Fan!
Sunday, February 04, 2007 | posted by Mike

Don't worry...you're not in the wrong place! It's the same old great TV Food Fan, but with a brand new look and some cool new features.

I've been hinting at some big changes for the past few weeks, and now you can see the payoff for all of that work. The original look and feel of the site was always meant to be a placeholder...something to get the site out there and establish a presence. Over the first six month or so of the site, we were so focused on getting the content to where I wanted it that we didn't put in the kind of time necessary to upgrade the look of the site.

Now I think we have a site with looks to match the quality of the content.

There is a little more under the hood with the new site, and we'll have a couple of posts during the coming week to tell you a bit more about the new features we're implementing. I think that they'll make your use of TV Food Fan even more enjoyable than it was before.

Of course, this is the Internet, and that means that every website is a work in progress. If you have any thoughts, suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail at mike@tvfoodfan.com.

Again, I truly hope you're as excited about the new TV Food Fan as I am!
Mike

Redesign Highlights:
Part 1: Our New Look
Part 2: TV Food Fan Store
Part 3: Social Bookmarking Feature: Can You Digg It?
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.