Crumbs - 1/31/07
Wednesday, January 31, 2007 | posted by Mike
This is where I usually write something witty or interesting. Not today.
- The news is not all bad for Gordon Ramsay...he just picked up two more Michelin stars.
- A behind-the-scenes look at Iron Chef America courtesy of The Hartford Courant.
- The Associated Press spends some time with Duff and the guys at Charm City Cakes.
- The Los Angeles Times tells us that Mario Batali's Mozza is a happenin' place.
- Scripps turned a profit last quarter and, no surprise, Food Network led the way.
- Among the local celebs joining Robert Irvine and Marc Summers at the Philadelphia premiere of Dinner: Impossible was Phillies slugger and NL MVP Ryan Howard, who crushed one home run so hard last season that the entire crowd (including the TVFF.com staff) simultaneously said "OH!" and flinched the way you do when you see a NASCAR wreck. Seriously...I think we all felt sorry for the ball.