Crumbs - 2/7/07
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 | posted by Mike
This is what I came across while I pondered the dilemma of Lost and Dinner: Impossible both airing at the same time. I need TiVo.
- Mediabistro.com calls Rachael Ray's outfit at The Heart Truth's fashion show, "unfortunately muu-muu-esque."
- Gordon Ramsay is reportedly upset about the "personal nature" of the critical reaction to his New York restaurant.
- Giada De Laurentiis thinks you should serve bellinis at your Oscar party.
- Charles E. Scripps, the former chairman and grandson of the founder of the Food Network's parent company, died at the age of 87.
- Will Mario Batali be recruiting the staff for his next restaurant from your local fire station?