Crumbs – 11/29/06
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 | posted by Mike
Thanks for the spirited discussion in the comments area of the Hating Rachael Ray [http://tvfoodfan.blogspot.com/2006/11/hating-rachael-ray.html] post we had earlier this week. It’s always nice to see the conversation take off, although I do have to admit that RR is a fairly easy button to push because EVERYONE has an opinion.
- Gawker spots Rachael Ray out and about. The good news: She’s described as being “normal and calm.” The bad news: The post also delves into some of the ugly rumors and allegations floating around about Rachael and her husband, John Cusimano.
- Another Gawker report: This one mentioning seeing Giada De Laurentiis on Amtrak between Philly and NYC. Wait a minute…GDL was commuting past TVFF.com headquarters and we didn’t know about it? Seriously, one of the interns is getting fired for this.
- Extra interviews Nigella Lawson.
- America’s Test Kitchen’s Chris Kimball will be signing books in Oregon this evening.
- And Ace of Cakes star Duff Goldman will help light the Washington Monument on December 7th. We’re guessing if Mary Alice is there, the food network addict will be there, too.
- Emeril Lagasse does a good deed for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- The Dave Lieberman Macy’s Tour continues in Massachusetts on December 2nd. Dave is only 26? Wow…that makes me feel old and unaccomplished.
- The Baltimore Sun looks at a couple of Food Network cookbooks.