Crumbs – 11/15/06
Wednesday, November 15, 2006 | posted by Mike
It’s that time of the week again…
- Yet more evidence that the Food Network is catching on with the kids, courtesy of the Binghamton University (SUNY) online newspaper.
- And October revenue was up for Scripps’ television franchises, including the Food Network.
- Sandra Lee recommends a Pop-Up® disposable cooking thermometer for your turkey this Thanksgiving.
- Apparently, things aren’t going smoothly for Gordon Ramsay at his soon-to-open New York restaurant.
- If that’s true, he probably shouldn’t eat the cake they give him for his 40th birthday.
- USAToday profiles America’s Test Kitchen and its host, Chris Kimball, in time for Turkey Day.
- “Cojo visits Rachael on her new set!” There is video, assuming that is the kind of thing you want to see.
- And we got some news about some shenanigans with Tony Danza at Rachael Ray’s show, instigated by David Letterman.