Crumbs – 11/08/06
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 | posted by Mike
Lots of tasty crumbs today...
- A television studio in Pittsburgh provides a behind-the-scenes interview with Rachael Ray.
- And the University of Buffalo’s online newspaper tells students to cook “The Rachael Ray Way.”
- New kitchenware lines from Gordon Ramsay and Nigella Lawson are coming in time for Christmas.
- Bobby Flay recorded a 4:10:56 in the New York City Marathon.
- Kaley Stroop, a 13-year-old from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, is a big Food Network fan.
- Jamie Oliver’s shares the recipe from his appearance on the Today show.
- A book club in Orlando is taking a look at Lidia Bastianich’s Lidia’s Italian-American Kitchen, the Italian cookbook that TVFF.com swears by.
- Did the Food Network poach the idea for Rachael Ray’s Inside Dish? The guy who filed this lawsuit seems to think so.