Crumbs – 8/9/06
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 | posted by Mike
Just thought you’d like to know…
- Add Los Angeles to the list of cities where Gordon Ramsay will be opening restaurants.
- Duff Goldman, soon to be the Ace of Cakes, designed a fish-shaped cake for the 25th birthday of the National Aquarium in Baltimore.
- “The 'Hot Spot Culinary Extravaganza' to Debut at the 2006 Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo.” Appearing at the expo, which will take place August 26th-28th in Los Angeles, will be Iron Chef Cat Cora and Big Biter Guy Fieri.
- Bobby Flay donated $58,000 to the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation, which got him options to breed two top thoroughbred stallions.
- Have you ever wanted to try Mama’s meatballs? Well, Rocco DiSpirito gives up the recipe to The Napa Valley Register.