Crumbs - 11/7/07
Wednesday, November 07, 2007 | posted by Mike
Hey, did you ear that Giada is having a baby?
Yes, although it may seem like it's THE BIGGEST STORY IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER, there are other things going on in the food TV universe.
For example, there is an appearance by Anthony Bourdain this Friday at the Smithsonian. Don't have tickets?!?! Well, then you're out of luck, it seems.
If anyone happens to make it to Bourdain in Washington or Rachael at the Moorestown Mall in NJ, be sure to send me a recap (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Gordon Ramsay is not a fan of the food critic. My favorite line: "So food critics? Love 'em. I'll happily agree at my cost to do all the canapés at their funerals free of charge."
- Projectile vomiting at Mario Batali's Babbo. I'm not sure what's more disturbing...the story or the image they use of Mario.
- Katie Holmes wasn't the only celebrity to run the New York City marathon. Bobby did it again this year.
- It's been a frustrating season for Scarlet Knight fans, but at least they can be proud that Rachael Ray featured a Rutgers tailgate party.
- A charity is auctioning off a trip the the set of America's Test Kitchen.