Home | Store


TV Food Fan: Soon to Feature 64% More Philly Street Cred
Friday, August 24, 2007 | posted by Mike

Regular readers of this site know that TVFF HQ is located in New Jersey. They'll also know that we talk about being "from Philadelphia," which roughly translates as having grown up about fifteen or twenty minutes from the Liberty Bell, but on the other side of the Delaware River. But the fact of the matter is that I don't really get into Philadelphia nearly enough to justify this being a "Philly blog," considering I could probably count on two hands the number of times that Mrs. TVFF and I actually get into Center City and hang out.

Well, that's about to change.

I alluded to some big stuff going on recently which has made it difficult to post with TVFF's usual regularity. The "big change" is actually a new day job, which will be located in Center City Philadelphia. I'm tremendously excited about this new opportunity, both for the job that I will be doing and for the location of offices, which will get me into the city on a daily basis. I fully expect to gain around 25 pounds on lunches, happy hours and whatnot thanks to the city's fantastic culinary scene. I've even been in touch with the food blog welcome wagon, and I'm looking forward to hooking up with him and a bunch of the other prominent food bloggers once I'm settled.

What does this mean for you, dear reader?

Not a whole lot, I don't think. Yes, I may be making even more references to the Philly scene, but this will remain the same old TVFF you know and love (are aware of and tolerate?). My commute will be a bit longer, but it will be mass transit, so I'll be able to bang out top-notch content for you while commuting.

So, that's that.

I know we have a bunch of readers down in Fluff-ya (who probably root for the Iggles and drink the wooder), so be sure to give us a shout! Especially if you want to take us out to your favorite stand for a Whiz Wit and a Yuengling.

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.