Home | Store


Crumbs - 8/22/07
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 | posted by Mike

Sorry about the lack of Crumbs last week, but I did mention that things have been a bit hectic. Look for news about that on Friday if you care (you probably don't). But now you're intrigued, so you'll probably come back, won't you? I'm clever like that.

Actually, look for it fairly early on Friday, as I'll be heading into NYC early in the day...I'm planning on seeing some sights (Museum of Modern Art, I think) and having drinks with friends. As I mentioned yesterday, be sure to let me know if you have any Spice Market experience and, if so, what you recommend.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.