Crumbs - 5/30/07
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 | posted by Mike
Surreal moment du jour: I was watching Fox tonight and they had a commercial for Hell's Kitchen. At the end of the spot, a voice over said, "Viewer Discretion is Advised." Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a cooking show?
- In addition to being nominated, Rachael Ray will be presenting at this year's Daytime Emmys.
- Food Network's "Food Bytes" advertising model is moving the other Scripps networks.
- Marcel responds to the egg controversy. His message is
wrong long [ed. note: a Freudian error, perhaps?] and includes the sentence, "This accusation of culinary plagiarism is blasphemous," which I'm pretty sure doesn't make sense.
- The money raised for charity during the SoBe festival has been handed over to the beneficiaries.
- Gordo, Becks and Posh to open a spot in LA. (Hey, I could write headlines for British tabloids!)