Home | Store


"Kitchen Confidential" Out on DVD
Thursday, May 24, 2007 | posted by Mike

I'd have posted this earlier, but I'm still recovering form last night's season finale of Lost.

Dan over at The Hungover Gourmet must be reading my mind!

I was just thinking about the Fox sitcom Kitchen Confidential the other day and was wondering when it would be coming out on DVD. Well, I can wonder no longer.

Dan points out that the "underrated" show is out on DVD and certainly worth checking out if you missed it the first time around. While I'm not sure if it's worthy of purchasing, it will certainly be getting a spot on my Netflix queue, especially since the set has a few unaired episodes.

The show was certainly edgy for network television and, with the exception of one or two over-the-top characters and events, it did a good job of mining the restaurant kitchen as a source of comedic situations. And Philly-born Bradley Cooper, who almost always does a great job, is a very good likable scoundrel as Jack Bourdain (name apparently changed to protect the "innocent").

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.