Home | Store


Congrats to Tyler: Announcing the Arrival of Hayden Florence
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 | posted by Mike

Celebrity offspring followers (and I know you're out there) will be happy to know that Tyler Florence welcomed a new addition to his family. According to an entry on his blog:
I am so happy to announce that early this morning, Tolan and I welcomed Hayden Florence into the world and he and his mom are doing great! What an amazing day.
Tyler's site features a lot of entries about his older son, Miles, so I'm sure we'll get to hear all about little Hayden. We'll all be like cyber-aunts and uncles. It'll be nice.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.