Home | Store


Grillin' & Chillin' Week
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 | posted by Mike

Or is it month? Maybe it just feels that way...

After a weekend of "Grillin' & Chillin'," I've come to two realizations:

1. There is only so much "Grillin'" a person can watch before they're completely turned off to the idea of grilled food. I reached that point some time Sunday afternoon.

2. Any dish that is plated "family style" on Emeril Live is guaranteed to be an abomination. There was something that involved grilled radicchio (I think), steak, a pile of arugula and twelve shavings of Parmesan cheese (spread over a grand total of three square inches...can't he spread them out?!?!).

Why am I so grumpy lately? I promise I'll be back to my old, chipper self later today.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.