Home | Store


Tomorrow is Beer Day
Friday, March 09, 2007 | posted by Mike

Sorry about the lack of posts today. Actually, I'm resting and getting ready to attend the 17th Annual Beer Tasting with Michael Jackson : Extreme Beer Tasting at the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology in Philadelphia tomorrow. There is a lot of beer to be had at the event ( I went last year), so I'll need all of the strength I can muster.

Check back early next week for some info on the tasting, and on some other beer related information!
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.