Home | Store


Hungry Detective Charity Event in Harrisburg, PA on January 6th
Friday, January 05, 2007 | posted by Mike

The Hungry DetectiveI know that I mentioned a little while back about the fact that Chris Cognac, a.k.a. The Hungry Detective was going to be making an appearance at the Pennsylvania Farm Show.

I neglected, however, to also mention that Mr. Cognac will also be attending a fundraiser for a ver good cause while he's in the Harrisburg area.

According to a thread over on the eGullet Pennsylvania forum, the Food Network personality will be heading to Ceoltas Irish Pub, which is at 310 North Second Street in Harrisburg. The shindig starts at 6:30 PM this Saturday, January 6th, and I'm guessing there will be plenty of food, music and good conversation. Also, if you ask really nicely, I'm thinking you might be able to get a Guinness or two (or seven).

About the charity, Cognac says that the evening is to "help raise money for domestic violence shelters along the the Harrisburg Police."

And, it appears that you might be able to come away with something other than a hangover by attending:

I am gonna auction off a couple of my (new) Hawaiian shirts I wear in the show....make sure you come say hi!

There you have it...if you're out in Central Pennsylvania and want to meet Chris, be sure to swing by Ceoltas.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.