Home | Store


Crumbs - 12/27/06
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 | posted by Mike

Hmm...why is it that the week between Christmas and New Year's instantly makes me think of the word "doldrums?"

We've let the inters go home for two days of much-needed rest and relaxation, so we're holding down the TVFF.com fort ourselves today. That's not too much of a problem because there isn't a whole lot going on.

However, I do want to let you know that Mrs. TVFF.com and I will be dining at Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles this weekend and I promise a full review some time next week.

In the meantime...

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.