Home | Store


I'm Baaaaaaaack!
Monday, December 18, 2006 | posted by Mike

Did you miss me?

What's that? You didn't even know that I was gone?

If so, that's only because the always-fantastic Madeline of Everything Rachael Ray was nice enough to fill in for me and post a bunch of items for me while Mrs. TVFF.com and I enjoyed our honeymoon.

Also, a special thanks to everyone who chimed in and wished us congratulations on the big event.

I'm sorting though all of the good food TV news that was waiting for me to return, so we'll be back up to our normal output very soon.

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.