Crumbs - 12/20/06
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 | posted by Mike
Ho, ho, ho...the last crumbs before Christmas. I suppose you could think of them as the crumbs from those cookies you leave out for Santa!
Sorry about the slow trickle of posts lately. The bad part of a vacation is that you come home and the rest of your life has piled up like that mountain of mail that greets you when you open your front door. Add to that the rapidly approaching holiday and you'll understand why my free time has been at a premium. Stick with us, though, as I'm sure things will pick up soon enough.
- Gordon Ramsay's wife is getting her own show. No word on who she will belittle and shout at as part of her program.
- BBC America will be airing Ramsay's The F Word and Kitchen Nightmares. The BBC America-less TVFF.com household will still not be able to watch them.
- Chris Cognac is is bratwurst heaven, as the Packers fan visits the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field.
- According to USAToday,Crate & Barrel says, "Food Network has created a cult of foodies." As evidenced by last week's posts, I'm one of them.
- Rocco DiSpirito won't go away. Find out all about his "semi-autobiographical" screenplay, Grain of Salt, on Radar Online.
- Heat, Bill Buford's story of learning to cook under Mario Batali, was named one of Time's 10 best books of the year. Yes, the audiobook of it is still on my iPod. No, I haven't found time to listen to it.