Crumbs – 8/16/06
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 | posted by Mike
Think of Crumbs as the fond that makes TVFF.com so good…
- Genève has been cooking up a storm recently, working on dishes created and inspired by TV chefs. This time, she takes on Jamie Oliver’s Seared Scallops and Crispy Proscuitto with Roasted Tomatoes and Smashed White Beans.
- Anthony Bourdain speaks his mind (shocker!) on many topics, including Nigella Lawson and Mario Batali.
- America’s Test Kitchen gets a new underwriter: Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi.
- The Hell’s Kitchen finale won the ratings crown for the night.
- The Food Network does some good deeds: Sandra Lee will cook dinner for one lucky military family and the Network is supporting the Share Our Strength program through public service announcements featuring Emeril Lagasse and Rachael Ray.
- Are you in the Bay Area? Do you want to have lunch with Guy Fieri? Here you go.