Home | Store


Special Offer on "Feasting on Asphalt" DVD
Wednesday, April 09, 2008 | posted by Mike

Speaking of a new Feasting on Asphalt/Waves (scroll down to my last post)...

The folks at Food Network were kind enough to send me a complimentary copy of Alton "Scourge of the Unitasker" Brown's Feasting on Asphalt, The Complete Second Season: The River Run on DVD. It's like they knew I just installed my brand new kick-ass surround sound system! That BMW bike is going to sound awesome coming out of my subwoofer.

But their largesse is not limited to just my copy. You can get a piece of the action, too. They're offering a special discount for TVFF readers. You can get a 10% discount on the DVD of The River Run (regularly $29.95) by going to www.FoodNetworkStore.com, running a search for "Feasting on Asphalt the River Run" and using the code C93837 when you check out. Those of you who act quickly (i.e. one of the first 1000 to buy the set) will also get a free map of Alton's trip.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.