Home | Store


Crumbs - 9/26/07
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 | posted by Mike

Another week scooting by. You'll all be happy to hear that my Friday night excursion with PhilaFoodie was a blast, and that I'm looking forward to making him my personal culinary sherpa, guiding me through the moutain range that is Philadelphia's restaurant scene. As an added bonus, Marisa -- all star Slashfood blogger -- also came out and meeting her was a real treat.

OK, enough about my personal life.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.