Home | Store


No, You're Not Lost
Monday, March 19, 2007 | posted by Mike

Sorry if the new look threw you off a bit. The TV Food Fan IT department is diligently working on fixing that Google bug, and I needed to revert back from the new look in order to do some testing. I know it's not as pretty, but I hope it gets us back on track with the powers that be over at Google and that we are back up and running with the spiffier version of the site very soon.

Thanks, and be sure to stick with us.

Mike
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.