Crumbs - 3/21/07
Wednesday, March 21, 2007 | posted by Mike
If you all clap really hard, I think we might be able to bring the TVFF redesign back to life really soon.
In other news you probably don't care about, we're in the process of relocating TVFF HQ, which will be happening between now and the end of April. I'll certainly do my best to keep up a steady stream of new info for you during that time.
On to the crumbs...
- A detailed portrait of Ina Garten in the New York Times. Sorry to dump it in with the Crumbs, but I didn't have the energy to recap. It's worth a read if you're a "Garten-er." (Did I just coin a nickname for Ina's fans? I think I did!)
- George Duran inspires deep-fried White Castle hamburgers at a minor league baseball game. I hope he's proud.
- Reuters profiles Guy Fieri and previews Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives.
- The circulation for Cook's Illustrated, the magazine that brings you America's Test Kitchen, reaches 1,000,000.
- Emeril likes Mario Batali more than Anthony Bourdain. Shocking, I know.