Home | Store


I Am Well Fed!
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 | posted by Mike

Well Fed NetworkNo, that's not a commentary on my cooking abilities.

I'm extremely proud to let you know that TV Food Fan is no longer the only place on the web that you can find my ramblings on the world of food and food television.

After weeks and weeks of intense negotiations (not really), I've begun writing for the Well Fed Network as a contributing blogger. For the most part, you'll be able to find my stuff within the Edible TV section. My first story, a recap of an interview with some of the Top Chef contestants about host Padma Lakshmi, is now up on the site.

Not familiar with Well Fed?

The Well Fed Network is a compilation of blogs focused on informed, high quality, food-based content. We endeavor to provide our readers with reliable information and opinions with a strong level of trust.

TV Food Fan will continue to be my home base and you should keep coming back here six or seven (or more!) times a day. I will sometimes be posting similar entries on both blogs, but you'll also be able to find some exclusive posts over on Well Fed, so be sure to check them out often.

You really should bookmark or add a feed from Edible TV, Well Fed and any other section that catches you eye -- they have sections on wine, coffee & tea, cooking for kids, healthy cooking and a ton of other areas. Since most of you are general foodies in addition to being interested in food TV, it's a great resource.

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.