Home | Store


Want to See Amy Finley's "The Gourmet Next Door" Right Now? On Demand!
Thursday, October 11, 2007 | posted by Mike

Maybe you can wait. After all it is only a few days until The Gourmet Next Door debuts. But in case you can't...

I was tooling around on my Comcast On Demand service, looking to see what was listed in the Food Network section. In the past, they've had a couple of random episodes of Good Eats and Weekend Getaways, but they've been pushing the On Demand thing lately and I figured I'd take a look to see if anything has changed.

Well, lo and behold, I stumbled upon the debut episode of The Gourmet Next Door. It was the bistro episode (ep. #GY0103). It was...a bit ragged. Finley certainly brings her passion for French cooking to the show, but it's clear that this is her first time hosting a program. We'll cut her some slack, especially since we can remember those early clips of Mario from his Chefography.

I'm on a French cooking kick lately, so I'll try to tune in. If nothing else, the opening sequence is peppy!

Check it out for yourself if you have On Demand. If you don't, I suppose you can just hang in there until Sunday.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.