Crumbs - 8/1/07
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 | posted by Mike
Quiet week...plus I'm working on some sort of stomach bug. And the forecast says nothing but 90s for the coming week. Yuck.
- An auction tomorrow for dinner and a lesson with Mario Batali.
- Gordo's gastropub rates highly.
- The De Laurentiis/Lagasse/Garten interview in Ladies Home Journal. I must have misplaced my subscription copy...
- Guy was a hit at that garlic festival.
- And he knows the way to San Jose (Palo Alto, actually) for a day-long celebration of food this Saturday.
- Amy Finley chats about her new show.