Home | Store


"Hey, is that...? Yes, it is!"
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 | posted by Mike

Hola, everyone.  Been busy around here lately, but you know how it is.

Anyway, I haven't been going in to work the past two days.  Insteady, I've been taking a computer training class in Philly that doesn't start until 10:00, which means I'm heading into the city about an hour and a half later than usual.  It's nice...there are fewer commuters at this point so it's pretty relaxing.  Plug in the headphones, fire up the This American Life podcast and zone out. 

That's what I was up to when I was standing on the PATCO train going over the Delaware River this morning.  I casually glanced around the car, looking at a couple of the riders.  One of them caught my eye, though, and I immediately thought to myself, "Hey, is that...?"

Yep



That's right...the fellow sitting there in the sunglasses is Aaron McCargo!

(Don't worry -- his companion did actually have a face.  I just didn't want to subject her to my staker-azzi photo, so I blurred her out. )

He was obviously in a conversation, so it didn't feel right to swoop in and ask for a photo, hence the surreptitious iPhone picture.  But he did see me and I gave him a bit of a "head nod of recognition" that he returned and flashed a quick smile, which was nice.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.