Crumbs – 10/31/06
Tuesday, October 31, 2006 | posted by Mike
I'm sure you all missed them soooooo much last week, so here are the Crumbs…
- I know that Emeril Lagasse caught some flak for not doing enough for New Orleans post-Katrina, but his “Carnivale du Vin” just raised $2.5 million for kids in the Crescent City.
- And Gordon Ramsay pitches in to help the homeless.
- The Hungry Detective’s Chris Gognac gives the Los Angeles Daily News some tips on finding good meals.
- Rocco Dispirito tells TheStreet.com about his latest adventures while on the road promoting his latest cookbook, Rocco’s 5 Minute Flavor.
- Only the hardest hitting news from our friends in the UK: Jamie Oliver’s wife wants another baby.