Crumbs – 8/24/06
Thursday, August 24, 2006 | posted by Mike
Late August, and it’s very, very quiet. But we do have some crumbs…
- Food Network is looking for an Iron Chef America contestant at the Taste of Atlanta festival.
- AskMen.com has 13 questions for Alton Brown.
- Genève does her Martha Stewart impression – minus the icy cold demeanor – with a Minestrone Salad video recipe.
- “JOOLS: I'D STILL LOVE JAMIE IF HE WAS FAT”
- Baltimore Sun: Daughter embraces the lost art of cooking: “A college student, she watches the Food Network on school afternoons the way a previous generation watched soap operas. Paula Deen, Ina Garten, Rachael Ray and Giada de Laurentiis populate her universe the way Susan Lucci once filled mine."
- Mario Batali names Virginia resident “America’s Ultimate Tailgater.”
- The South Florida Sun-Sentinel has an article about cruise lines focusing on food. Mentioned is the Food Network Caters Your Hawaiian Wedding contest, which will be hosted by Giada De Laurentiis and covered in depth over at GiadaFan.